Sunday, July 10, 2011

Smoked by Handcycles

On my second loop around Westlake on my 700 I passed these two guys on their handcycles. I'm doing about 18 to 20mph and the next thing I know they're coming up right behind me on the flats and passed me.  These two guys with their rock hard arms proved that they're out to play and play hard. They were drafting each other and at times it looked like they were connected. It was Awesome! 

After they passed me we settled into an easy rhythm and that's when I took this picture. Eventually the grade changed to an incline and I had to say goodbye as I passed them and continued on with my ride. 

Regardless of what we ride we're all cyclists and it's all good. So why are there still some ad plastered roadies who still won't give you the time of day unless you're riding a traditional bike? Ahhh...who cares! 
RIDE ON