Friday, November 25, 2011

No Black Friday for Us-Gone Trik'n

Today was just way to beautiful of a day to end my ride. So...on the way back from my ride with Betzi I picked up Leili at the bottom of our hill and together we went to the local school to meet up with Byron. He had gone on ahead in his trike and was already at school working on his parkour/freerunning.


__________________

But first...
While everybody is filling the shopping malls the day after Thanksgiving I take off for a trike ride.
All it takes is a little push and I'm headed down our hill.

I love autumn!!
_______________________

I ended up at the school with Leili and we played with Betzi while Byron went off to find obstacles to overcome. 
  
Leili and Betzi
Byron doing what Byron does

One last pole before calling it a day
Me


I'll be 58 this December.  Having younger kids challenges me to stay fit. Eating right (kinda), exercise and having the right doctors to make repairs is important. I might not be able to keep up with my kids but at least I won't die trying.