Thursday, June 28, 2012

Betzi Has a Good Run

Byron and I decided to take Betzi down to the local elementary school that's out for summer vacation and let Betzi have a good run. I hooked up Betzi's trailer to Byron's ride of choice for the day. He'll take his Catrike 700 next time because the ride up our hill is tough on a traditional bike...he walked it up. The hill we live on is the steepest one in our city of Agoura Hills. A guy...no helmet.. recently died while going 80mph down our hill on two wheeled scooter type thing. I'm guilty of going over 50mph. Coming back up is a sub 3mph grind that I take three times a week.

Headed on down.
Don't worry, that's not Betzi's tail sticking out. I though a fake tail sticking out might be another way to get attention while riding laid back a few inches off the pavement.

 That's my boy charged with the burden of towing 90lbs of dog and trailer.

 Yippeee...freedom!!

 Once the ole girl gets going she runs beside me...she's fast!