Wednesday, February 26, 2014

eCrumbs Working Well

Carrie is still picking me up at the end of some my rides as I continue to avoid hills for a couple of more weeks of recovery. The Road ID eCrumbs app is making it easy for her to know when I'm getting to the end of a ride. No more pulling over to call in or text her my location. So far it hasn't let me down.

eCrumbs is a basic and simple tracking app that friends and family can easily follow. Simply start tracking and a text or email or both are sent to those on your notification list. All they have to do his click on a provided link. It's free from Road ID.

Also I always wear a RoadID identification band.



NOTE: eCrumbs uses up about 30% of my iPhone battery every hour with screen on and 10% with the screen off. Works fine for me on shorter rides or turning it on later on longer rides when I'm meeting up with Carrie.