Thursday, November 17, 2011

Future Cyclists - My Grandkids

My nemesis "age" is still playing tricks on me. My hip is a little sore from surgery two months ago so while I take it easy for a few days I'll take the time to showoff my grandkids. 

Here's my post from July, 2009 showing off my children. (My 5 Kids)

My daughter Jamie and her husband Matt just handed me the newest addition to our family.

Me with my new Granddaughter Olivia

Leili and Carrie join me
Byron with Olivia



Jamie and Matt


_________________________________________________________

My son Danny and his wife Jill with Alyssa and Aadin.

Danny with Alyssa

Jill with Aadin

__________________________________________________________

My son David and his new bride Emily join the family with Shanna, my new step Grandchild. 
David and Emily

Emily and Shanna