Monday, December 18, 2017

Parting Shot - ICE Sprint 26fs

It looks like I'm a die hard Catrike fan and I finally decided to trade in my ICE Sprint 26fs for a Catrike Expedition. I gave the Sprint a fair try but in the end I decided the Catrike Expedition is the right trike for me. The Sprint is now available at Bent Up Cycles in North Hollywood, CA. I'll post some final comments on the ICE Sprint 26fs in another post. For now here's all my posts about the Sprint from the last 14 months.

Soon the Catrike Expedition will join my Catrike 700. Roads and routes will determine which trike I ride on any given day.

The Sprint is loaded on the top of the car with the seat removed and ready for a four hour drive to Bent Up Cycles. There was no room inside the car for a folded Sprint. The car was loaded with other non-trike stuff inside.

Side Note 
A close up of the Seasucker suction cup I use to securely hold the back wheel.