Thursday, April 26, 2012

CycleOps

Back in August of 2010 when I bought a Bacchetta Giro (now sold) the gentlemen I bought it from gave me his CycleOps trainer at no extra cost. At the time I didn't realize what a deal I got. It was my plan to sell it right away to help pay for the Bacchetta but I held onto it and I'm glad I did. I use it whenever the weather is lousy or I'm recovering from repair to my body. Today was no exception...it was raining. 

The CycleOps goes on easy and is a great trainer. Excellent and smooth feel.

Not exactly the best view but I have tunes...so it's all good.

This is the temporary wired computer sensor I put on the rear wheel. It goes on in a few seconds with a little help from DiNotte lighting parts.

This thing is lousy for training. I only use it to put underneath the rear wheel when doing simple tuneups.