|Looking good in my Bent Up Cycles jersey!|
All systems go:
1. Cardiovascular system surprisingly in good working condition.
2. Strength is better then I anticipated after sitting on my duff for the last few weeks.
3. No pain during the ride and minimal pain after the ride. Nothing a couple of ibuprofen can't take care of.
4. A little rusty on putting my water bottle in it's holder behind my head. Oh well...who's watching anyways.
5. The endorphin rush is still alive and waiting for a downhill on my 700.
6. I gained a couple of pounds sitting around but that won't last long.
It was a great morning for a ride and it was good to feel the breeze on my face again.