Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HPV Scorpion - Not Fair!

It's not fair!! 
First Bryan Ball does a review of the HP Velotechnik Scorpion fs 26 on Brol and I try my best to tell myself I don't need this Cadillac of trikes. Eventually I put the idea of owning a Scorpion behind me but not out of mind.

And then Bryan goes ahead and does this...publishes his review in Adventure Cycling Magazine.


My Catrike Expedition has served me well but I want a fully suspended trike for cruising. I've hit enough pot holes, rough roads and road debris to say enough is enough, time for a little comfort. When my brain is in cruising mode I'm not looking for fast (I have my 700 for that). I also want to be able to ride gravel and dirt roads.

I'll have a good chance to take a close look at the Scorpion at Recumbent Cycle-Con in November (if I can wait that long). Or visit Dana at Bent Up Cycles, he says he'll have a Scorpion 26 in the shop in a few weeks.